Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm back

I realized something over the course of the past couple of weeks, is that I really miss writing.  It use to be my release, and I guess I just got busy and other things come in the way.  Days turn into weeks, and the next thing you know it is almost two years later and I am back.  This blog really is my thoughts, and every other "Brick and Brack" that I can think of.  I never knew what "Brick and Brack" meant until my aunt Joni said the term when we were decorating for my wedding.  "Jeez Al you got a lot of Brick and Brack", now well it is used regularly in my vocab.  If you want to read this great!  Im sure some will just read to be all noisy and stuff and start talking about what I said like its a bad thing.  One thing that I have learned is that you never want to put anything in print that you can't back up.  So I hope you enjoy this, and I hope to make it fancier as I go.  We will see. . . . But happy reading. . . and when all else fails click on this link and for 2 minutes and 26 seconds sing loud, dance, and know that this song will be sung at my funeral!  Preferably the ENTIRE time!

http://youtu.be/B0HIjCsljyo

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment