Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Confession

My name is Allie Enge, and I am an animal hoarder.  Well ok maybe not a severe case but a large enough one for me to say to myself, "Self what the hell were you thinking".  We have 2 cats, 3 dogs, and a horse.  However the horse is in the process of being sold and then we will get another one.  My animals are well taken care of, and completely loved however NO MORE!  I'm gonna be honest and I'm sorry if I offend anyone, I don't like cats.  We have Tillie Peterson and Remington.  Tillie Peterson is a snot, she is fussy, anti-social, and a complete bit$!  Remington well you see he is new to my family, been in the house now ohhhhhh maybe 2 hours.  After the parade at the fair we dropped off our float and on the way back into town I got a call from Nolan.  He was screaming bloody murder, in my mind I knew that he fell off that damn ride "Zero Gravity", the ambulance was on the way and he was going to be airlifted to Fargo where it would be touch and go throughout the night.  Turns out there was only 1 free kitten left in the entire world and the lady was going to hold it for Nolan.  So I got to the fair and Nolan ran up to me, "Mom it's ok it's from the 'Free People'".  Yes I could have said bring it back, but you need to realize not even 3 minutes before in my mind my son was being airlifted to Fargo.  So I caved. . . . This could be interesting!  Nolan told me that Grandpa Rodney said that he can have a cat at his house that can be Nolan's.  So in a week or so it will hopefully go there.  Or maybe not . . . .Nolan has a way of wearing away at me as a parent and before I know it we are making room in our hearts for another member.  I can no longer say a darn thing when I see these people that have like 17 kids and wonder, "What were they thinking".  Don't throw stones at glass houses cause many people would just walk in my house and wonder the same thing.  Day 1 of the fair.  Nolan 1 ~ Mom 0.  Oh and the animal barns haven't even opened yet.  Ole Allie Enge had a farm ~ E~I~E~I~O

No comments:

Post a Comment